Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blogging

Yey! A third post! Blogging is really hard when you've got nothing to write about. Have I said that already? Well it doesn't matter. I will probably be repeating myself once I start writing multiple posts like this.

Which brings me to my main topic: blogging. Specifically me blogging or rather the lack thereof. I've had some intense pressure lately from multiple individuals to write more stuff in my super amazing blog here. The pressure's finally gotten to me and I was able to procure the URL from an unnamed source since my own recall is somewhat clouded. Ah, clouded yes, but... THERE'S A SiLVER LINING!! to the clouding of my mind... I guess it would be that I don't have the constant anxiety associated with the need to post new things, or to be concerned with my lack of followers, or- wait what was I blogging about again? I got a little off track there.

Oh yes! My blog. Well here's the deal: I would like to post things that could conceivably be entertaining, perhaps even to the entire internetz! Therefore I've decided that I'll post etch-a-sketches. I will not be posting regularly. If I remember, I'll try and post an image of an old etch that I've done to prove that I'm not just talking out of my ass and that I have some skills on that children's toy from the 80's. I take requests too. The more absurd and/or bizarre the better.

Plus the inside stuff in an etch-a-sketch is silver (well not actually silver, but silver in color, gosh nitpicking) which totally relates to my blog title. Almost like I planned it that way... whoa crazy.

OK that is all for now.

No comments: